PN: 1140900.....MSRP: $149.95
The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 meters.
Pro-Pointer AT Unique Features:
- Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
- Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Other Pro-Pointer AT Features:
Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
Patented scraping blade for searching soil
Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
LED Flashlight for low light uses.
Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
Large power button
“The extra sensitivity and features, such as the new ruler inscribed into the plastic, are just bonuses as far as I am concerned. What really does it for me is that out-of-the-box, the new Pro-Pointer AT is more like what I have wanted all along — the ability to turn off the audio and have assurance the unit is fully waterproof. That’s more than enough to make it my new favorite pinpointer. ”
— Steve Herschbach, Gold Prospectors, May/June 2015
“Out in the field, I found the Pro-Pointer AT was a joy to use. The probe was perfectly stable with no falsing, even when knocked. The probe performed well underwater and the proportional vibrations were powerful enough to clearly indicate a target when the deep water muffled the sound from the speaker. ”
— Adam Staples, The Searcher, May 2015
GREAT GIFT IDEA! The Pro-Pointer AT is our most advanced and versatile pinpointer.
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT|
|Operating Temperatures:||-35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating:||10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning:||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls:||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Battery Life:||Carbon: 16 hours|
| ||Alkaline: 30 hours|
| ||Rechargeable: 8 hours|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Patent Information:||US 7,575,065 and patents pending|
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Instructional Video
Basic features and functions of the fully waterproof Garrett Pro-Pointer AT are demonstrated, including; changing sensitivity settings, quick retune function, silent mode operation, lost pinpointer alarm.
| || |
The Best Just Got Better
Announcement of a new product from Garrett: The Pro-Pointer AT
First Hunt with Pro-Pointer AT
The Garrett Team visits a Civil War site and offers several of their fellow hunters the chance to try the new Pro-Pointer AT in the field. During the 1 1/2 day hunt they ran their new pinpointers through the mud and water and generally checked out the new features. Each person was then asked their opinion of how the Pro-Pointer AT performed.
Pro-Pointer AT Pre-Release
Jason Ebeyer, one of the first to hunt with the Pro-Pointer AT, filmed an independent review of this new product. This is the video from his Youtube channel.